SA 30i and SA 10i the Leakage Current Analyser and Leakage Current Meter from SCOPE are two state of the art on-line test system for Residual Life Assessment of metal oxide (Zno) Surge Arresters. The instrument measures and directly displays the values of resistive and total leakage current. it is capable to work accurately and safely in swithchyard upto 765kV.
SA30i measures Third Harmonic Resistive leakage Current (THRC) with system harmonic compensation in accordance with IEC 60099-5 B2 (which is best recommended), whereas SA10i, a hand held Leakage Current Meter measures THRC without system harmonic compensation in accordance with IEC 60099-5 B1.
- Simple, lightweight, portable, feature-rich, affordable.
- Measures 3rd harmonic resistive current with system harmonic compensation*, and the total leakage current.
- In-built temperature measurement facility enables calculation of temperature compensated leakage currents.
- Results are displayed on LCD, printed on thermal printer and can be stored in the in-built memory of the instrument. 1000 test records can be stored.
- Built-in standard calibration source for self-calibration check facility.
- USB communication port to transfer data to PC having Windows based data management software.
- SA identity creation, Data management, Analysis and Trending through SAData software.
- Facility for testing of GIS LAs available optionally thorugh Field PT input.
- The instrument is supplied along with a low noise Clamp-on CT, Field Probe assembly for system harmonics compensation*, Test Leads suitable for EHV class LAs*, Thermal paper roll*, SAData software installation CD and a Calibration Certificate.
* - Features available only in SA30i.
|Parameter||SA 30i||SA 10i|
|Total Leakage Current Range||Up to 10mA|
|Field Probe Current Range||Up to 10mA|
|Resolution||Up to 1µA||Not available|
|Inputs||External Clamp-on CT, Field Probe, External PT (110V AC) - Optional||External Clamp-on CT|
|Display||4 line x 20 character large backlit LCD||2 line x 16 character backlit LCD|
|Compensation||Automatic for Noise, System Voltage, System Harmonic & Temperature||Automatic for Noise, System Voltage & Temperature|
|Temperature Sensor||Inbuilt silicon thermometer||Inbuilt silicon thermometer|
|Self-calibration Check||Built-in source available||No|
|Printer||Inbuilt Thermal Printer||Not available|
|Battery||11V / 2200mAh, Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery||7.4V / 1150mAh, Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Battery charging||100-270V AC, 50 / 60Hz ± 10%, 1 Phase||100-270V AC, 50 / 60Hz ± 10%, 1 Phase|
|Dimension||415 x 330 x 200mm||190 x 129 x 50mm|
|Instrument Weight||7.5 kg||1.5 kg|