TRM Series precision Winding Resistance Meters are designed for field testing as well as for factory testing of large rotating machines & transformers up to 500 MVA. Winding Resistance values of transformers and rotating machines are directly displayed. These are portable winding resistance meters designed to work in live EHV switchyards up-to 765 kV. A backlit LCD with a user-friendly menu sets up the instrument for the test. These meters are protected against the back-emf offered by large inductive windings.
- Uses Kelvin’s 4 wire method for resistance measurement.
- Designed to measure DC winding resistance of highly inductive objects like transformers, generators, motor etc.
- 30V / 50V* DC open circuit voltage.
- Simultaneous measurement of 1 / 2 / 3* windings.
- Quick stabilization of test results
- Direct readings of all channels on backlit LCD
- Automatic back-emf discharge with indication
- Simple setup and use.
- Operation through keyboard and interactive menu
- Supplied with rugged aluminium carrying case for enhanced transport worthiness.
- OLTC discontinuity indication
*- Features available only in TRM25
|Temperature Channel||Not Available||Yes|
|Current Ranges||1A, 0.1A, 0.01A||10A, 1A, 0.1A, 0.01A||25A, 10A, 5A, 1A, 0.1A, 0.01A|
|Maximum Resistance Range||2000Ω||2000Ω||2000Ω|
|Accuracy||Value ± 0.5% ± 2 digits|
|O/C Voltage||30V DC||50V DC|
|Protection||Back EMF, Over Temperature, Accidental Disconnection of Lead|
|OLTC Discontinuity indication||Yes|
|Display||4 Line 20 character backlit LCD for Resistance & Test Current||256 X 128 pixel, backlit graphic LCD for Resistance & Test Current|
|Dimension||475 x 405 x 175 mm||475 x 405 x 230 mm||585 x 480 x 195 mm|
|Instrument Weight||10 kg||15 kg||20 kg|
|OLTC Dynamic Test||No||Yes (Optional)|