CRM 100B directly measures micro-ohm values at 100 Amps DC under live switchyard conditions.
CRM 100B is specially designed to reliably measure contact resistance of circuit breakers, isolators, busbar joints, welded joints etc., under the hostile electrostatic noise found in live EHV switchyards upto 765 kV.
Inbuilt rechargeable battery tremendously enhances utility as AC supply connectivity is not required.
CRM 100B operates on a rechargeable battery as well as Mains supply. It has a built-in constant current source, a precision instrumentation amplifi er, digital readout and control logic.A pulse of 100A DC is passed through the test object and voltage drop is sensed using the classical Kelvin’s 4 wire method to measure contact resistance. Both test current and resistance value are displayed on LCD.
- A radically new design makes CRM the lightest available contact resistance meter.
- Battery as well as Mains operated.
- Direct display of micro-ohm value does away with manual calculations.
- Fool-proof connections and repeatability are ensured by
- SCOPE’s specially designed proprietory Ck clamps.
- Supplied with rugged calibrated test lead set suitable for 4 wire measurement.
- Ranges : 199.9μΩ and 1999μΩ
- Resolution : 0.1μΩ and 1μΩ
- Accuracy : Value ± 2 % ± 1 digit
- Current : 100 A DC
- Displays : Two, 3½ digit, ½ inch LCD, for current and
- resistance values
- Power : 230 V AC ± 15%, 50 Hz ± 10%, 75 VA
- Battery : Instrument operation on inbuilt
- rechargeable battery (2 nos. 6V, 4.5AH)
- Dimensions : 435 x 350 x 170 mm
- Weight : 9 kg, instrument
- Environment: 0° to 50° C max, 95 % RH (non-condensing), Live EHV switchyard environment