SCOT Series of CB Time Interval Meters from SCOPE are compact and reliable instruments to measure operation times of all types of HV and EHV circuit breakers under charged switch yard conditions.
SCOT MXP measures, displays and prints CLOSE, OPEN and C-O times in various configurations. The MXP has a special mode to measure PIR closing time.
- Inbuilt clock to tag date and time of test to the readings.
- 4 line 20 character back-lit LCD display for menu and results.
- Inbuilt memory to hold results of last fifty tests.
- Easy to use menu driven user interface for operation.
- Diagnostics for instrument condition and calibration watch.
- Inbuilt printer for printing results.
- Channels: Maximum eight in PIR mode
- Control of breaker :Through 300V / 30A SSRs to Trip and Close the connected circuit breaker
- Output :4 line 20 character backlit LCD,RS 232 C port for downloading data to PC
- Printer:Inbuilt, thermal printer
- Paper: Thermal, 55 mm wide roll
- Test Leads: Set of 15m, wear resistant Test Cables
- Range : 999 milliseconds maximum
- Resolution: 1 millisecond
- Measuring accuracy : Value ± 0.05% ± 1 digit
- Environment : 0° to 50° C, 95% RH (Non-condensing) Electrical noise normally found in live switchyards of upto 420kV
- Power: 230V AC ± 15%, 50Hz ± 10%, 25 VA
- Dimensions: 430 x 345 x 160 mm
- Weight: 6 kg, instrument