SWITCHGEAR AND CABLE MONITORING SYSTEMS.
The portable multipurpose 3i device (Intellectual Insulation Indicator) is for eff ective high-voltage equipment insulation monitoring on-line. The 3i device measures and analyses partial discharges (PD). For eff ective PD measurement and noise rejection, there are two types of sensors used in the device: the acoustic sensor and the TEV sensor. Both the sensors are built into the device case, and so do not need any connection cables. The device is supplied in a strong metal case; at the faceplate there are the colored screen and two buttons: power button and function button.
- 6 - 35 kV switchgears of various designs;
- Terminations and joints of cables;
- High-voltage gas-insulated equipment (Gas-Insulated switchgear (GIS)) of any rated voltage.
- The tanks of power transformers, breakers, etc.
- The multipurpose 3i device is for on-line insulation condition estimation in the following equipment:
|In-built PD sensors||acoustic, TEV|
|In-built acoustic sensor frequency range, kHz||40 ± 2|
|In-built TEV sensor frequency range, MHz||10 - 100|
|LCD resolution, pixels||240 x 320|
|Battery life, hours||10|
|Operation temperature range, °C||-20 ÷ 40|
|Device dimensions, mm||187 x 78 x 43|