This is an ‘All in One’ solution for testing and analysing partial discharges in the insulation of high-voltage transformers, cables, GIS and electric machines. The DIMRUS ‘PD Analyser’ help diagnose their insulation state and find any type of defects very effectively.It can be used for temporary or constant monitoring of partial discharge in medium and high voltage systems and cables of any rated voltage.The PD Analyser is the most useful device for condition estimation of high-voltage insulation. This multipurpose device is designed for -
- Partial discharge measuring in high-voltage insulation at a high noise level.
- Fast detecting of the defects in different high-voltage equipment and identifying how dangerous they are.
- It separates stray noise pulses and partial discharge pulses while comparing their frequency and time of arrival.
- It uses phase resolved partial discharge (PRPD) and time frequency analysis (PD- Cloud).
- It has the database of the most defects which can be upgraded with new diagnostic information.
- Danger level shows how severe the signal can be.
- It uses special algorithms to estimate if the received data is authentic.
- Automatic report generation on the condition of the insulation of the high-voltage equipment.
|Parameters||PD Analyser 3||PD-Analyzer HF/UHF|
|Sensor options||HF, UHF||HF, TEV, UHF|
|HF discharge pulse frequency||0.1 to 20 MHz|
|UHF discharge pulse frequency||200- 1500MHz|
|HF discharge amplitude||20 to 100000pC|
|UHF discharge amplitude||-70dBm to -25dBm|
|Computer connection||USB, Wi-Fi||USB|
|Supply voltage||90 to 260V AC|
|Operating temperature range||-10 to 50|
|Dimension||222 x 160 x 45 mm||520 x 435 x 230 mm|