SCOPE introduces its next generation of hugely popular CRM series contact resistance meters,CRM200B+ in all new super light avatars, based on cutting edge ultra capacitor technology. CRM incorporates some state of the art hardware & smart software features making it a must have tool for testing & maintenance engineers.CRM directly measures micro-ohm values at 100 / 200 Amps DC under live EHV switchyard conditions quickly & accurately.
CRM is specially designed to reliably measure micro-ohm contact resistances of circuit breakers,isolators, busbar joints, earth switch joints, welded joints etc., under the hostile electrostatic noise found in live EHV switchyards up-to 765 kV. SCOPE’s ability to make electronics work in such environment enables CRM to measure millivolts signal in the presence of kilovolts noise. CRM is equally suitable for MV / HV / EHV equipments and is very useful to Power Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, Testing & Commissioning Companies and Test Laboratories etc.
Model CRM 200B+ having in-built 200 A current source make use of innovative technology that makes them the lightest 200 Amps micro-ohm meter available.
- A radically new design makes CRM the lightest available contact resistance meter.
- Simultaneous & multiple samples of test current and voltage drop are taken at high speed using fast & high resolution ADCs.
- Resistance will be calculated by taking actual V/I ratio and averaging of individual samples giving stable & accurate results. It makes it independent of test current variations.
- Autoranging. Direct display of micro-ohm value does away with manual calculations.
- Create device Under Test Identification data(DUT Library)on PC and upload to instrument.Save the test results in respective DUT folder in kit.Download the same to PC in similar folder structure.
- In built real time clock, memory and printer. Test time stamping on each record enables time references for future use.
- Fool-proof connections and repeatability are ensured by SCOPE’s specially designed proprietary Ck clamps.
- Supplied with rugged calibrated test lead set suitable for 4 wire measurement.
- Optimised test lead set design gives lengths enough for testing EHV CBs, yet are lightweight.
- Mains as well as rechargeable Li-ion battery operated.In built battery monitorand cut off circuit for protection against battery deep discharge.
- Simple operation. Tests can be conducted even by technicians.
- Instrument is continuously available for measurements one after the other. No ON/OFF duty cycle.
- Enclosed in ultra rugged IP67 class hard moulded case.
- PC Downloading & Analysis including ‘Trend Analysis’ possible with “CData CRM” Software supplied with kit.
- Instrument debug options like memory check, printer check, PC downloading check are provided.
|Test Current (DC)||200A plus. Peak Test Current will be decided by the load resistance, however 200A minimum is guaranteed|
|Resistance Range||0 - 200μΩ, 2000μΩ, 20mΩ; Autoranging|
|Resolution||0 . 0 1 μ Ω , 0 . 1 μ Ω & 1 μ Ω on aboveRanges|
|Accuracy||Value ± 1% ± 1 Digit|
|Output Voltage (Max.)||17.5 VDC|
|Operation Modes||Stand Alone & PC Control|
|Display||4 Line X 20 character LCD. 4 ½ digit display for Test Current & Resistance|
|Printer||In-built, Thermal Printer|
|Memory||1000 records, Internal|
|Inbuilt Battery||Li-Ion, 11.1V, 4 Ah|
|Power||Input to Battery Charger - 90 to 275 VAC, 50/60 Hz ± 10% ;100 to 300 VDC Charger output - 13.5 VDC, 1500 mA Max|
|Software||CData CRM - For PC Control & PC Control, Downloading & Analysis, Windows based|
|Environment||0 to 50°C, Upto 95% RH (Non condensing)|
|Dimension||340 x 295 x 155 mm|
|Instrument Weight||5 kg|