SCOT Series of CB Time Interval Meters from SCOPE are compact and reliable instruments to measure operation times of all types of HV and EHV circuit breakers under charged switchyard conditions.
Time Interval Meter measures and displays CLOSE, OPEN and C-O times of main contacts of 3 poles connected end to end, simultaneously.
- Inbuilt clock to tag date and time of test to the readings.
- 4 line 20 character back-lit LCD display for menu and results.
- Inbuilt memory to hold results of last fifty tests.
- Easy to use menu driven user interface for operation.
- Diagnostics for instrument condition and calibration watch.
- Channels: Three
- Control of breaker :Through 300V / 30A SSRs to Trip and Close the connected circuit breaker
- Output :4 line 20 character backlit LCD,RS 232 C port for downloading data to PC
- Test Leads: Set of 15m, wear resistant Test Cables
- Range : 999 milliseconds maximum
- Resolution: 1 millisecond
- Measuring accuracy : Value ± 0.05% ± 1 digit
- Environment : 0° to 50° C, 95% RH (Non-condensing) Electrical noise normally found in live switchyards of upto 420kV
- Power: 230V AC ± 15%, 50Hz ± 10%, 25 VA
- Dimensions: 430 x 345 x 160 mm
- Weight: 6 kg, instrument