SCOPE introduces its next generation of iconic SCOT Series Circuit Breaker Time Interval Meters in all new super light avatars, based on cutting edge microcontroller & embedded technology.
User can choose from two models, SCOT M3K+ and SCOT MXP+ depending on type of testing to be done on circuit breakers.
- A radically new design makes SCOT the lightest available CB Time Interval Meter.
- High sampling frequency of up-to 10 KHz offers high timing resolution of 0.1 mS.
- Mains as well as rechargeable Li-ion battery operated. In built battery monitor and cut off circuit for protection against battery deep discharge.
- In built real time clock, memory and printer*. Test time stamping on each record enables time references for future use.
- PC Downloading & Analysis including ‘Trend Analysis’ is possible with “CData SCOT” Software supplied with kit.
- Instrument debug options like contact status check, command check, memory check, printer check*, PC downloading check are provided.
- Simple operation. Tests can be conducted even by technicians.
- Supplied with rugged test lead set, suitable for testing EHV CBs.
- Enclosed in ultra rugged IP67 class hard molded case.The instrument is supplied with CData software CD, Calibration Certificate, and Test leads suitable for testing of EHV class circuit breakers.
- Type Tested as per IEC 60068, IEC 61326 & IEC 61010-1. CE marked
Note: * - These features are available only in SCOT MXP+.
|Parameter||SCOT M3K+||SCOT MXP+|
|Contact Timing Channels||3 (Main contacts of 3 poles connected end to end, simultaneously)||12 ( Up-to 2 Main + 2 PIR contacts per pole, 3 poles simultaneously, i.e. 6 Main + 6 PIR contacts simultaneously)|
|Sampling Speed||10kC, 5kC, 2kC,1kC & 100C, Selectable|
|Timing Range||1Sec, 2Sec, 5Sec, 10Sec & 100Sec respectively for above Sampling Speeds|
|Resolution||0.1 mSec, 0.2 mSec, 0.5 mSec, 1 mSec & 10 mSec respectively for above Sampling Speeds|
|Accuracy||Value ± 0.05% ± 1 digit|
|Breaker Control||Two solid state contacts rated at 35A, 300V AC/DC for breaker operation|
|Trigger Options||Close, Open, Close-Open|
|Display||4 Line X 20 character backlit LCD|
|Printer||In-built, 58 mm thermal printer (Available only in SCOPT MXP+)|
|Memory||1 MB, 100 records, Internal|
|Inbuilt Battery||Li-Ion, 11.1 V, 4 Ah|
|Battery Charger||Input Supply - 100 to 300 VAC, 50/60 Hz ± 10% Output Voltage - 13.5 VDC, 1000 mA|
|Software||CData SCOT - For PC Downloading & Analysis, Windows based|
|Environment||0 to 50°C, Upto 95% RH (Non condensing)|
|Dimensions||300 x 250 x 200 mm|
|Instrument Weight||5 kg|
- Breaker Control: Two solid state contacts rated at 35A, 300V AC/DC for breaker operation (Close & Trip).
- Trigger Options: Open Close, C-O, O-C, O-C-O, and delay between operations configurable.
- Sampling Speed: 20kC, 10kC, 5kC, 2kC, 1kC selectable.
- Travel Channels: For linear / rotary resistive transducers. 0-5V DC excitation source in-built.
- Communication Port : Ethernet port for communication between laptop and instrument
- Power : 230V AC + 15%, 50Hz + 10%, 70VA Approx
- Test Leads: Suitable to test Loco VCBs. Leads supplied are of suitable length, thickness, insulation quality & mechanical strength. They have colour coded terminators, quick-fit type rugged clamps & identification labels.
- Supplied with suitable Test Leads & aluminium transport case