A Decade resistance box is a enclosure containing number of precision resistors connected to panel terminals or contacts so that a desired resistance value can be obtained by withdrawing plugs or by setting multi-contact switches.
SCOPE offers High Resistance, High Voltage Decade Resistance Box - DecR designed using the high quality specially selected resistors. These range of high ohm resistance decades are ideal for variety of applications, having a voltage rating up to 5kV. It covers the resistance range from 1 kilo ohm to 1 tera ohm.
- Accurate and high precision resistors.
- Compact, convenient to use.
- Very low contact resistance.
- Used in various applications such as:
- Measurement of unknown resistances by the "bridge" method.
- Calibration and integrity check of multimeters, LCR meters and calibrators.
- In different electrical and electronic workshops and laboratories.
- In developmental work it might be necessary to test which resistance will have the best effect given certain circuit characteristics.
- Educational establishments.
- Range: 1 kilo ohm to 1 tera ohm.
- Max Voltage: 5kV.
- Accuracy: ± 0.1%.
- Portable, housed in rugged molded case.
|Resistance Per Step||Total Decade Resistance||Maximum Volage(V)||Voltage Coefficient (ppm/V)||Temp Coefficient (ppm/°C)||Accuracy(%)||Power (Watt)|