DC Trace, is most advanced and user friendly DC Earth (Ground) Fault Locator. This portable instrument consists of Signal Generator & Signal Receiver. It uses latest digital signal processing technology. It’s ability to detect earth faults in live DC system quickly & accurately in on-line condition greatly relieves the substation maintenance engineers from nightmare of earth leakages & its detection.
- On-Line fault detection, No shutdown required.
- Signal Generator has adjustable output voltages (24V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 500V and 1000V) suitable for different applications.
- Pinpoints high grounding resistance faults (up to 1MΩ).
- Digital Signal Processing Technology for detecting grounding resistance and distributed capacitance.
- Frequency Spectrum Analysis to test the existing interferences available in the circuit and selection of correct test frequency.
- Signal Receiver with adjustable sensitivity at different locations of circuit helps to locate the current leakage quickly.
- Direction (positive or reverse) indication for leakage current helps quick tracing of the faulty grounding path.
- Following multiple analysis & indications of ground fault makes pinpointing easy:
- Direction of current flow
- Phase angle difference
- Comparison of signal strength
- Can detect complex, multipoint faults.
- Type Tested as per IEC 60068.
|Fault Location Technique||Direction of current flow, Phase angle difference, Comparison of signal strength||Battery Charging Input||230V / 110V AC, 50 / 60Hz|
|Output Frequency||10Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 325Hz||Display - Signal Generator||128 × 64 pixel colour LCD|
|Fault Location Sensitivity||Up to 1MΩ||Display - Signal Receiver||240×320 pixel 3.5” colour TFT touch screen|
|Current Detection Sensitivity||≥0.1mA||Working Environment||0˚C to 50˚C, <95% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Current Detection Clamp||60mm (jaw opening), Ø 65 x 30mm and Ø12 x 8mm, dual range||Dimensions||360 X 260 X 135mm|
|Battery Life||≥4 hours||Weight||7.0 kg (Approx.)|