Battery bank installations are important & essential part of various power, communication, information technology & industrial set-ups. In order to ensure healthy performance of such installations, the batteries used need to be properly monitored. SCOPE’s BRT 1 is the comprehensive battery operated, portable, hand held Battery Resistance Tester suitable for all Lead Acid & Nickel Cadmium cells having cell voltage of 1.2V / 2V / 6V / 12V.
- Smart, rugged and portable hand held device with colour touch screen display
- Suitable for batteries up to 6000 Ah.
- Tests all types of batteries having cell voltage of 1.2V / 2V / 6V / 12V. Option of self-defined voltage is also available.
- On line measurement - No disconnection of cell.
- Simultaneously tests cell terminal voltage, internal resistance and relative percentage capacity of the cell.
- Built-in reference value or self-defined value for comparison of test results with standard values.
- Low frequency testing effectively avoids interference from capacitive resistance of battery itself.
- Stable and accurate results in presence of high interference.
- Fast operation & quick stabilization. Auto saving of results.
- Large memory to store results of up-to 3000 cells.
- Auto-calibration of unit before testing.
- Over voltage protection & audio alarm.
- Analysis of results through PC Data Management Software including Histogram.
Note: SCOPE also offers Battery Conductance Tester, BCT 1 for conductance measurement of battery cells from 100 to 19990 Siemens.
||0μΩ - 250μΩ||1 μΩ||5% ± 6 digit|
|250μΩ - 500μΩ||0.01mΩ||3% ± 6 digit|
|500μΩ - 100mΩ||0.1mΩ||1% ± 6 digit|
|Voltage||0 to 16V||1mV||± 0.2% of reading ± 6 digit|
|Measuring Cells Per String||Up to 254|
|Display||Colour TFT touch screen LCD, 320 x 240 pixel, 3.5”|
|Memory||3000 test results|
|Power Supply||Li-ion battery|
|Working Time||> 5 hours continuous|
|Environment||0°C to 50°C, up-to 95% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||210 mm x 110 mm x 60 mm|
|Weight||2 kg (including accessories)|