SCOPE introduces, for the first time in the country, the most powerful Real Time On-Line system for continuous monitoring of Circuit Breaker performance in HV / EHV substations.
RTMon consists of Field Unit which is inatalled near CB in IP enclosure, a PC in control room loaded with RTMon software and the communication link between the two.
No. of CBs in one subatation can be monitored by installing one field unit per CB, and they will communicate with central PC.
- The RTMon system is set up to monitor the signatures/ values of following parameters directly using sensors:
- Close/ Trip Coil Current, Line/ Fault Current
- Station DC Voltage
- Close / Trip Auxiliary Contact Timings (field configurable wet/ dry)
- Spring charging motor Current & Time
- RTMon continously monitors static parameters like SF6 gas pressure or density , pneumatic or hydraulic pressure, temperature etc.
- The RTMon system calculates following parameters:
- Projected Main Contact Timings.
- Arcing Time and Fault Clearing Time.
- Cumulative Fault Current.
- Provision for mechanism travel available. Can be used if suitable travel transducer with fixture is available.
- Viewing, analysis and comparison of test data with previous signatures or pre-set limits.
- Dynamic calculations on graphical information for easy on-screen analysis
- I ndication of any abnormality in real time helps planning of diagnostic testing
- I n a substation having many RTMons, the software stores the signature data in a structured database to relate data to each CB / pole.
- Trigger: Automatic, on coil current or auxiliary contact change over when the circuit breaker operates.
- Sampling Rate: 10 kHz
- Auxiliary Contact: 6 Wet OR Dry contacts, field configurable, 15V to 300V DC input of wet contact.
- Coil Current: Records 'Trip 1' & 'Close' on 3 channels & 'Trip 2' on 3 channels. Total channels 6. Upto 25A.
- Line/Fault Current: Records Trip/Close Line/Fault currents on 3 channels for 3 phases.
- Motor Current: Records Motor current upto 25A and spring charging time upto 60 Sec on 3 Channels.
- Station DC Voltage: Records variation in Station DC voltage during operation on 2 channels upto 250V DC.
- Spare Channels: 3 Analog input channels (0-5V input) each for SF6 gas and air or hydraulic pressure.
- Memory: Inbuilt, non volatile, 256 MB flash.
- Communication: RF, wired or fiber optic communication with remote PC.